Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Have We Been Up To?

I would like to update you with a series of photos! Please Enjoy!





Last Saturday night we attended the fourth annual Logos Talent Show. The photos above were 4 of Gideon's boys in his class that participated. We had a fun time watching the kids sing, dance, play instruments, and show off their drama talent! We also enjoyed some pizza during intermission!



Here is one of my get well cards one of Gideon's 5th graders sent me while I was sick. It reads "The Encouragement Card". Another one read "Danger this card is dangerously encouraging" with a skull and cross bones drawn on it. They are so creative!







This month's theme in Pre-K3 is community helpers. This last week we learned about chefs, cooks, bakers. We were practicing our pizza, hamburger, cookie and cake making skills with our newly made chef hats, playdo and our toy cooking utensils!







This week 5th grade had social studies presentations on some ancient people groups that I can not even remember. One of them was the Scythians. I've never heard of them before! I'm sure Gideon's 5th graders are way smarter than I am. I'm not sure what is up with the elephant mask. Gideon will have to blog about that!



Gideon went to take the trash out last night and Sopana and Sokvathana our landlords' boys were singing Awesome God! So precious. Remember our landlords are not Christians. We didn't catch them in the act, but they were so happy to re-inact for us their rendition!

There is a bit of what we have been up to. This Friday starts our Fall Break. It is the Khmer holiday of Water Festival. Gideon and I will be traveling to a beach city 3 hours south of Phnom Penh called Kep for 4 days for a little rest and relaxation!

Thank you for all of your prayers and support. We miss you all and would love to be praying for you so please send us any prayer requests or just a comment letting us know how you are!

1 comment: